About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday supervillainy - Thor movie trailer

This trailer has been around for quite a while now, but hey - it's still a bit of fun. Something to look forward to at the movies in May. The villains include the Destroyer, which looks suitably threatening in the trailer and this image.

2 comments:

David Scholes said...

The second "official" trailer looks pretty good. Better, I think, than the first.

The highlight for me is the awesomely powerful Odin's destroyer construct.

As an Aussie science fiction writer: http://www.goldenvisionsmagazine.biz/AlienHunter.html
I’ve been a Marvel Thor fan since the original Journey into Mystery of August 1962.

If you get a chance check out some of my Marvel (mainly Odin and Thor) fan fiction. Just scroll down below my author profile and you will see over 40 fan fiction stories here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1276881/David_Scholes

That Guy Montag said...

Thor is striking me as a little bit too over the top; Captain America is looking a little bit promising frankly.

On the other hand I'm getting increasingly saddened by what I'm seeing of The Amazing Spiderman.