About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Friday, March 11, 2011

Eona appearing soon

You can read the opening chapter of my great buddy Alison Goodman's new book, Eona. The book is appearing on the shelves in April, so to those who enjoy thoroughly-worked-out fantasy worlds and extraordinary narratives set therein ... well, hey, read the first book (known as Two Pearls of Wisdom in Australia, but by other titles overseas). Got that? Then think about picking up a copy of Eona. Or who cares - go and read the second one first.

Unusually these days, this is a duology, not a trilogy or a longer series. Judging by the quality of the first book, and Alison's other work, I expect this sequel to be a frakking monstrous critical and commercial success. Don't say I didn't tell ya.

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy.

No comments: