About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Hadley Rille Books turns 5

Hadley Rille Books (the publisher of Jenny Blackford's The Priestess and the Slave and other fine volumes) turns 5 years old on 29 November 2010, and is celebrating with a book sale that includes free shipping on any books ordered directly from the publisher. Sounds like a good deal to me! 

They're also giving away a prize of a Kindle 3G on New Year's Day 2011 - to be eligible for the draw, you need to go to their site (link above) and register.

3 comments:

MosesZD said...

Pimping your wife's book... You dog, you. :)

Actually, I think it's really cool you and your wife are authors. And that, according to some biography stuff she has on a website, you two have been together pretty much you whole adult lives.

So congrats.

Nicole Murphy said...

Fantastic - I kept meaning to get Jenny's book, and now I can, along with a few others. Thanks, Russell.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Nicole! Order books directly from lovely HRB by all means - but I can do you a good deal on a copy of Priestess if you'd like ;) Email me on jennyblackford [at] bigpond [dot] com if you're interested.