About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Home in Melbourne

... but also jetlagged, overwhelmed, generally not feeling great.

But yes, home safely, for all who might be interested. Will make some phone calls, sort out the 250 emails that I'd not deleted when away (of the much greater number I was deleting as I went), but will generally try not to do too much today. Can't even contemplate the mountain of snail mail that awaits after six weeks overseas.

3 comments:

Parrhesia said...

Need a PA? Give me the word and I'll send through my CV. :-)

Brian said...

Welcome back Russell.

Athena Andreadis said...

Hmmm... there's a Greek saying: "Oh, my poor body, tortured from all the feasts!"